Strategic Internal Consulting Expert
Office of the CEO; Operational Excellence Group; Chief Process Office
Thilo Bischoff studied Business Administration at the University of Mannheim with emphasis on organization theory and human resource management.
With more than 18 years of practical experience as Business Consultant, Solution Consultant and Solution Architect he has gained deep experience in the fields of Business Process Management, Project Management, and Lean Management. In 2007 he joined SAP AG where he is now working for the Chief Process Office with main focus on the delivery of Strategic Projects and the global standardization of diverse Improvement Service Formats.
He is co-author of the book “Business Process Management: The SAP Roadmap” and teaching Process & LEAN Management as an affiliate lecturer at recognized European Business Schools and Universities.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably
• Headquarters: Walldorf, Germany
• Founded: April 1, 1972
• Listing: Frankfurt, New York
• 74% of the world’s transaction revenue touches an SAP system
• SAP serves over 248,000 customers in 120 countries
• > 80% of SAP customers are SMEs
• 64,937 employees worldwide (06/30/2013)
– 17,374 employees in R&D
– >120 nationalities worldwide – nearly 80 nationalities at the headquarters
• Partner network with 13,000 SAP partner companies around the world
• 14 Development centers (SAP Labs) worldwide
• 100 development locations worldwide
• 13 Co-Innovation and Living Labs worldwide
• 21 Research locations worldwide